Fire safety Course Location & Fire marshal Course
- East London: 1 Ace Training: Kalam House 252-254 Romford Road, 7 th Floor, Forestgate E7 9HZ
- West London: 1 Ace Training: Second floor, 46-50 Station Rd, Hayes UB3 4DD
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Fire safety training is working practices and processes or people’s responsibilities have changed or any risks in a building have changed.
If an employed disabled person or a new member of staff has undertaken the role of a duty manager or fire marshal.
What does it cover?
This qualification delivers an essential understanding of the key terms, legal responsibilities of a fire marshal/warden, fire detection, prevention and awareness, Escape, drill and evacuation policy, the importance of assembly point, and fire extinguishers.
How does it work?
- Learners will gain the critical knowledge:
- Fire Risk Assessment and the significant findings
- Types of fire extinguishers and their uses and limitations
- General housekeeping
- Fire Prevention and containment
- Fire Detection and Awareness
- Escape, drill and evacuation policy
- Importance o assembly point and the role call
- Fire marshal/warden responsibilities
- Record keeping
- Understanding the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How controlled Fire risk in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
This is a short, stand-alone qualification is well-suited for integration into wider vocational programmes of study.
There are no formal entry requirements learners are expected to have a level of literacy which will enable them to benefit from the teaching materials and complete the assessment.
At the end of your training, you will be assessed by one our assessor/trainer. You will get your result on the same day.
Fire Marshal Certification
Successful candidates will receive a Fire Marshal/Warden Certificate, ID Card (for ID Card passport size photograph and Photo ID required) and a Hi-Vis vest (all inclusive).
We can come to you and deliver the training at your premises for £600.00 (All Inclusive!) for up to 12 learners.
For more information and group booking discounts please contact us via telephone, email or fill out the Support Form on the Contact Us page.