Life in the UK Test Preparation
- East London: 1 Ace Training: Kalam House, BITE College 252-262 Romford Road, 7th Floor, Forestgate E7 9HZ
You may need to pass the Life in the UK test if you are applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Naturalization. This test is to check your knowledge of British customs and traditions. If your age is below 18 or above 65 then you are exempt from this test.
The test cost is £200 and you can sit for the test in any one of the 60 approved test centers across the UK. You can find out the nearest Life in the UK test center when you book for your test.
The test consists of 24 questions based on the Life in the UK handbook. You need to score at least 18 or more to pass the test. The test is for 45 minutes. To prepare for the test you can buy the official book Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd Edition from the official website.
Who is it for?
This course is specifically designed for new residents of UK. This test is to check your knowledge of British customs and traditions.
What You Will Learn?
By the end of this Course, participants will learn:
- Techniques to help you make better use of your time
- Strategies you can use to help make it easier to test your knowledge when you are studying
- About the importance of exercise when studying
- About the types of foods you should eat when studying for an exam, along with the foods you should avoid
- Why it is important to always get seven hours of sleep each night, even when you have a major exam to prepare for.
You would need one of the following documents to book your test.
- Passport – it can be out of date
- UK photo card driving license – full or provisional
- Convention Travel Document (CTD), Certificate of Identity Document (CID) or Stateless Person Document (SPD)
- EU identity card
- Immigration status document endorsed with a UK residence permit on a passport and with a photo – it can be out of date
- bio metric residence permit
You also need to take an original of proof of your address to the test center
After attending the course and successfully passing a multiple-choice questions examination, candidates receive certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognized by Ofqual and Department for Education and Skills.
It has been designed to be completed by 1 Week depending on past experience and personal capabilities / competence