Traffic Marshal Course Location
- East London: 1 Ace Training: Kalam House 252-254 Romford Road, 7 th Floor, Forestgate E7 9HZ
Who is it for?
Our Traffic Marshal (Banksman) Course is a very important ticket to have for anyone working in construction, security, manufacturing, hospitality, parking enforcement or anyone with the responsibility of loading, unloading and movement of vehicles.
What does it cover?
This qualification delivers an essential understanding of the key terms, legal responsibilities and reasons for good health and safety on a construction site working as Traffic Marshal. Trainees will learn about traffic risk assessments, personal protective equipment.
How does it work
Learners will gain critical knowledge:
- Legal Duties of a Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Health & Safety Law on Traffic Management
- PPE Requirements working as Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Recognised HSE Hand Signals (HSE)
- Construction Design & Management Regulations
- Responsibilities of the Traffic Marshal – Banksman
- Risk Assessment of Manoeuvring Task
- Traffic Management
Traffic Marshal Assessment
This is a short, stand-alone qualification that well-suited for integration into wider vocational programmes of study.
There are no formal entry requirements learners are expected to have a level of literacy which will enable them to benefit from the teaching materials and complete the assessment.
At the end of your training, you will be assessed by one our assessors/trainer. You will get your result on the same day.
Successful candidates will receive a Traffic Banksman Certificate, ID Card (for ID Card passport size photograph and Photo ID required) and a Hi-Vis vest (all inclusive).